Monday, February 4, 2013

More Than Meets The Eye: Robot Therapist -- Episode 4: Sideswipe (Autobot)


We can go on like this indefinitely, if you so choose.

SIDESWIPE: (Silence)

Optimus Prime has assigned you here after the events on Charon. We both know he is an excellent leader, and we both know he wouldn’t make you do this unless he thought it was important. Why do you think he insisted you meet with me?

SIDESWIPE: (Silence)

I realize it must be traumatic, especially with the situation with your brother. I--

SIDESWIPE: Leave my brother out of this!

Of course. We can talk about that later. Tell me what is going on for you right now.

SIDESWIPE: (Silence)

SIDESWIPE: (Silence)

SIDESWIPE: (Silence)

It appears our time is up. We’ll continue this next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment